Saturday, July 25, 2009

Adorable New Service


I saw this idea on a blog that I love, The Nie Nie Dialogues. I wish I could take credit for resurrecting the fashionable silhouette . But my fellow blogger Nie does hers the old fashioned way. I took the idea and stuffed it into my computer for my little Ronan. I have had so many inquires that I figured I would offer it as a service to you and yours.

All you need do is send me a profile view of the person you would like made into art. Any junky old shot will do as long as the profile is clear. I used this shot of Ronan. Not a great photo, but great for this project.
Six months ago, this was his profile.
I updated it on his birthday and he has grown so much already.
It is so fun to watch him grow.
If you are interested in a silhouette of you loved one, or yourself email me at r_dunston@hotmail.com
I can even hook you up with this adorable 16x20 frame.
Love
-Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment